Software Help Desk Representative (Dutch Speaker)
Time for a new challenge abroad. This multinational leader in the technology sector is recruiting for Dutch speaking candidates for their international team in Athens!
With +8.000 passionate people from all over the world, this makes it an exceptional place to work.
Professional training, company events, multicultural teams, the experience of Athens – you will definitely find something for you here.
In this role, you will be the point of contact with customers in advising, selling, troubleshooting and even setting up their new products
– Identify, reply and solve customer’s requests via phone, email and chat
– Troubleshoot technical issues
– Assist in pre-sales and after-sales enquiries
– Ensure a high level of service and customer satisfaction
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
– You are a native Dutch speaker with advanced business English
– You have a strong customer focus and always ready to help
– You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
– Familiarity with MS Office is preferred
– You are able to work in fast-paced environments
– You are a real team player and enjoy working in multicultural environments
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week
– Salary: 14 salaries per year x 1200€ gross per month + a performance-related bonus up to 200€ gross per month
– Schedule: Monday – Friday from 10AM to 7PM
– A Quality Certified Management Company
– A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from 76 countries working together
– A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
– A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
– A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!