Social Media Representative for Public Associations (Hebrew Speaker)
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Your responsibilities and impact as Social Media Representative for Public Associations will be:
As a Social Media Representative for Public Associations, you will work for a company leader in the social media industry.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Support for political, governmental or similar associations
- Consultancy, training and support for those clients regarding products and financial or operational questions
- Identification of opportunities for general optimization
- Use of tools (Salesforce, Excel etc.)
- Ease of communication between clients and different departments or the company
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of Hebrew and fluent level of English (at least B2-C1)
- You have previous experience in Customer Service
- You have very good communication skills
- You have an interest in the social media field
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-, fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: rotating shifts Monday – Sunday 7 to 19h (40h/week)
Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1400€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1700€ gross/month
- Private health insurance from the beginning of the contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work with the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Your Future Company:
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment