Senior Franchise Recruitment Consultant (Spanish & English)
Your Future Company
An award-winning short let/ holiday management service, originally founded in London in 2015 and with over 70 locations across the UK; they are now looking to take Spain by storm and seeking a Senior Franchise Recruitment Consultant for Spain operations.
They manage thousands of properties on multiple platforms like Airbnb and Booking.com etc…
Your responsibilities as an Senior Franchise Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director you will be responsible for ensuring the success of our most recent launch in Spain by driving the growth of our Franchise partners
- Working with the local marketing department to ensure they have the best strategies to attract qualified franchise candidates
- You’ll play a key role in accelerating the rate of expansion by finding and then recruiting new partners to join our program. You will be in charge of the entire sales process; from initial enquiry to qualifying leads to pitching, interviewing and negotiating.
- Ensuring you deliver the core business values and the business proposition clearly, outlining the features and benefits of owning a short-term management franchise business in Spain
- Schedule introductory meetings with franchise candidates, assess their suitability, and provide them with necessary information on franchise offering.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the internal CRM system is continually updated and accurate records are kept
- You will be required to attend Exhibitions and other networking and corporate events (can be outside of normal working hours)
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- At least 3 years of experience in franchise recruitment and or Sales
- This will be a consultative sell. You will need to be a quick thinker and solution lead
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and meet deadlines
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as necessary
- Based in Spain (Remote role)
What’s in it for you?
- Equipment for work and allowance for home office improvements
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Remote working
- Fast-growing, Mission-driven startup
- Birthday off
- Participation in one of the company networking days with expenses paid once a year or more depending on proximity