Senior Business Developmer (Spanish and French Speaker)
Are you an experienced Business Developer who is seeking a new challenging opportunity within the luxury industry in Manresa? Do you speak a native level of Spanish and French fluently? And do you live close to Manresa? This might be the opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities and Impact as a Senior Business Developer will be:
- Dealing with both clients & potential new business within a sales team
- Defining a strategy of the company, to bring in new business
- Travelling to meet business clients or potential prospects on a regular basis
- Searching for potential new business opportunities through cold calling/outbound calls
- Meeting successful leads in person
- Creating and managing an effective sales pipeline for the Spanish market
- Understanding and meeting customer/client requirements
- Working closely with the Director of Sales
- Developing relationships with target clients (Hotels & Restaurants)
Skills, qualifications and interests you will need to be successful in this role:
- You speak a native level of Spanish and French fluently, English is a plus
- You have at at least 4-5 years experience working within Sales/Business Development B2B.
- You will have a strong business sense with an entrepreneurial mindset & capable of being a team player
- You are able to work in Manresa
- You are capable of managing building & maintaining client relationship
- You have an understanding of the full sales cycle - B2B + B2C.
What’s in it for you?
- 40K-50K gross base salary per year
- Commissions based on performance
- Hybrid working flexibility
- Permanent and full-time contract (39 hours)
- Monday to Friday
- Working in the luxury industry
- Familial company environment
Your Future Company:
Well known company that has been operating within the hospitality industry for over 60 years providing services to some of the most luxuries hotels across Europe, offering the opportunity for an experienced Business Developer to come on board as they continue to grow.