Search Engine Evaluator | Norwegian Speaker in United Kingdom
Interested in improving the relevance of search results? As a search engine evaluator, your job is to analyze content, images, video, and/or advertising to identify if it’s relevant and if so, how relevant it is to a specific topic. With your help, the accuracy of search results will be increased creating a better web experience for all.
What You Can Expect:
· Short-term commitment, potential to work long-term.
· Flexible work schedule to suite your lifestyle needs.
· Some projects may ask you to work a designated number of hours each week.
· Experience with web browsers, web pages, search queries, and search tools to navigate and evaluate content.
· Broad interest and current knowledge of social media and the internet
· Fluent in spoken and written English as well as the language indicated on the specific task you apply for
· Create an Appen Account
· Choose Norwegian (United Kingdom) as your primary language. Or I would suggest for you to see more projects, make sure to add all your native languages when creating your profile in the system to show more available projects in your country.
· Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
· Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
· Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules.
· Pass the quiz.
Join the fun with AI Technology! Become an Appen Contributor!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."