Sales Representative (Dutch Speaker)
Are you a Sales Representative looking for new opportunities in Greece or would you potentially be willing to move to Greek islands or to Athens?
In this job you will be closely in touch with B2B clients, qualify leads, and drive revenue growth, while having a significant impact on customer satisfaction.
I bet this is a great opportunity to dive into sales jobs!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Representative will be:
- Responding to customer inquiries, emails, web contacts, and processing orders
- Participating in order fulfilment and post-sales activities
- Calling and qualifying new potential clients and leads
- Understanding customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Up-selling and cross-selling additional products or services
- Building and enriching the customer database
- Creating business opportunities and increasing revenue from existing accounts
- Ensuring close communication with the team to share information and collaborate effectively.
- Providing ad-hoc support as required.
- Being a team player and actively contributing to the success of the team and projects.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native-level proficiency in Dutch and a minimum B2 level of English.
- Previous sales experience, demonstrating your ability to drive results
- A high school or bachelor's degree
- Previous experience either in customer service or client facing role.
- Excellent listening skills and effective communication abilities.
- Energetic, innovative, and proactive work approach in a fast-paced environment.
- Excitement about intercultural communication and embracing the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Greece for an international career and life experience
- A valid Greek work permit (required) / EU citizenship
What's in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours per week
- Basic annual salary between €15,400 and €18,200 + a performance-related bonus of up to €300 per month
- Normal working hours or a rotating schedule (depending on the project)
- A multicultural environment: people from 76 countries working together
- A company that offers you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- Recognized training by the biggest brands
A complete relocation package including
- Flight ticket to Athens
- 4 weeks of hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + brokerage fees paid by the company
- Flight ticket home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek lessons, events, outings and parties throughout the year
Your Future Company:
Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!