Sales Consultant for Digital Marketing (French Speaker)
Valid through 2023-07-31
Would you like to start your career working in digital marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies? If you are motivated, creative and open-minded, we might have the perfect job for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as Sales Consultant for Digital Marketing will be:
- Daily support of existing customers in the B2B market, identification of sales opportunities
- Establish a relationship of trust with key decision makers in the marketing industry and consultants for online advertising strategies
- Understand the business objectives of your customers to achieve the most effective online advertising
- Offer strategic campaign support and advertising training to educate your customers
- Sales increase through up-selling to train customers
- Achieve high customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak French fluently + you have a good level of English (at least B2).
- You have a high school degree or already have a bachelor's degree.
- You have a sales or marketing background.
- You have a general understanding or interest in online marketing products.
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism.
- You have excellent communication and listening skills.
- You are a true team player and willing to work with many different nationalities.
What’s in it for you?
- Contract type: a fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
- Working hours: Mon - Fri 8 am to 5 pm (40 hrs/week)
- Training: 5 weeks fully paid
- Salary conditions (*) - 2 options: a.) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 930€ gross/month + bonus of up to 900€ gross per quarter
- b.) Without accommodation: 1080€ gross/month + bonus of up to 900€ gross per quarter
- (*) Compensation of the training period 100%
- For international applicants:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
- Pick up from the airport
- Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.