Sales Consultant Automotive Industry (French Speaker)
Are you an experienced Salesperson that knows how to find new clients and build long-term relationships? And do you have experience in the automotive, telecom, or GSA industry?
Our client has a rich legacy dating to 1975. They have expertise in conducting Customer Experience research programs, establishing themselves as reliable collaborators with prominent brands and retail networks both within France and across the international landscape. In light of their ambitious growth, we are in search of a Sales Consultant, well-versed in the automotive industry, to join them on this captivating voyage.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Consultant will be:
- Nurture and manage commercial relationships with a portfolio of brands and networks, both in France and internationally
- Play a crucial role in project design and development, working hand in hand with internal teams to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Identify new opportunities for client growth and revenue development
- Monitor project budgets, billing, and project profitability to ensure optimal financial outcomes
- Find new clients for future collaboration
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree is required,
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in sectors like automotive, telecommunications, or GSA
- French and English C1 Level, any additional European language is a plus
- Autonomous and Client-Oriented with excellent interpersonal communication with clients and internal teams.
- Proficient in building and presenting projects, with a persuasive communication style
- While most work is conducted online, there is some travel involved, primarily to cities like Paris, Amsterdam, and London
What´s in it for you:
- Uncapped bonusses on top of your base salary
- Permanent contract (CDI)
- Health Insurance
- Working in an international environment
- Hybrid working model with 1 day per week of working from home and 10 remote days per year
- 50% reimbursement of public transport
- Start date: ASAP