Sales Account Manager (Spanish Speaker)
English & Spanish
Valid through 2023-06-01
This well-known company has been operating within the hospitality industry for over 60 years providing services to some of the most luxurious hotels across Europe, offering the opportunity for an experienced Sales Account Manager to come on board as they continue to grow.
Your responsibilities and impact working as Key Account Manager will be?
- The commercial relationship with the customer: taking of need, preparation, sending, validation of commercial offers & price negotiation.
- Develop relationships with target clients with both current clients & potential new business.
- Inform the customer if there are supply problems, late delivery, etc.
- Manage and organize the deliveries of orders and ensure their delivery.
- Understand and meet customer/client requirements.
- Work closely with the Director of Sales
- You will manage the entire process of selling the company´s products, from the commercial proposal to the customer delivery.
- Occasional trips may be possible at the request of the sedentary M/F salesperson, if he/she considers it beneficial to meet a client.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role?
- 4+ years in Sales/Business Development/Account Manager position B2B.
- Capable of managing, building & maintaining client relationships.
- You will have a strong business sense with an entrepreneurial mindset & capable of being a team player.
- You will have cold calling experience.
- You will be capable of working in Manresa.
- You will have an understanding of the full sales cycle - B2B + B2C.
- Spanish at a Native level and a good level of English will be required.
Whats in it for you?
- 30K -32K Salary.
- Bonus structure.