Russian and Norwegian Speakers - Validation Project Task
Valid through 2023-03-26
In this project, you will put yourself in the shoes of a smart home user and find different ways of writing specific requests in your local language.
- We need fluent speakers of various languages across the world, such as:
- Russian or Norwegian speakers living in the United Kingdom
- You should be able to write proficiently in your language
- You must be able to proficiently read English to understand instructions
- You should frequently check your email for notices from the project team for available work
- While not a requirement, it helps to have some familiarity with smart assistants, e.g., Google Assistant, Alexa, and Siri
What do you need to prepare for Arrow Butler?
- Access to a stable internet connection
- Have a laptop or large-screened device, such as a tablet
What to expect on Arrow Butler?
- You can expect Arrow Butler to stay around - it has been operating since 2019
- You can expect an alert via email whenever work is available in your locale, but act quickly - it can go fast!
Do you want a glimpse into the future of AI virtual assistants? Do you want to improve one of the world's most popular smart home technologies for over half a billion people? Become an Appen Contributor now!
- Work from home with flexible hours
- Opportunity to participate in more than one task and/or projects
- Earn extra income
Apply Now! Send your CV here > firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose Russian (United Kingdom) or Norwegian (Norway) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!