Research Manager (French Speaker)
Founded in 2012, this data-driven niche market research company provides business insights focused on the African market for a broad variety of consumer markets. Due to the success and stable growth of their business, they are now looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and ambitious quantitative consumer insights Research Manager.
Your responsibilities and impact working as research manager will be:
- Develop deep relationships with clients to understand their strategic goals and needs which you translate into concrete research objectives
- Run projects from A to Z, from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the clients while keeping the client's objectives in mind in every step of the process.
- Design narrative-driven reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice to support your clients in their decision-making
- Lead the design of innovative, winning proposals & pitches in response to briefs
- Work with and oversee the research department development
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role?
- A native level of French and strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- 4 to 6 years of significant experience in consumer insights and research
- Technical expertise in various consumer research methodologies, data collection, and operations applicable to the position
- Significant experience in client leading servicing relationships
- Strong people management and motivational skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience
- Good knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, etc.)
- Sector expertise in FMCG
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package to accurate market value
- Dynamic team and office facilities in the heart of Barcelona
- Full-time and long-term contract
- Monday to Friday (Business Hours)
- Hybrid working format
- Career progression