Reporting Manager(English & Spanish Speaker)
Seeking a new challenge within an international company, where you will be able to grow around their expertise in Finance and Accounting? If growth and development are important to you, then it's the perfect offer for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Reporting Manager will be:
- Acting as the right hand of the CFO
- Reviewing all accounting processes in the different countries and optimizing them
- Putting in place the new accounting processes from scratch in the new countries
- In charge of the controlling, consolidation, and reporting processes
- Preparation and presentation of the financial reports
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a fluent level of English and Spanish
- You have a degree in accounting, business administration, economics, or similar
- You have strong knowledge of accounting processes
- You have 6-10 years of experience in a similar position within a top 4 consulting company
- Any experience with a Shared Services Center will be a plus
- You have high knowledge of ERP (SAP, SAGE, Navision, or similar) and Excel
- You have interest and ability to multi-task in a multi-disciplinary environment
- You are able to prioritize workload and ability to work with strict reporting deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Home office possibility 2-3 days per week
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
- Office based in Sant Cugat Del Valles
Your Future Company:
An international Shared Services Center based in Sant Cugat Del Valles specialized in the healthcare industry. They are a fast-growing multicultural company with clinics located throughout Europe.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Accounting and Finance in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.