Remote Bol.com Client Service in Portugal (Flemish/Dutch Speaker)
Do you love online shopping, and do you value high quality customer service? Then this job for Bol.com might be your cup of tea! This job offers you to work for one of the leading web shops for a variety of products like books, toys and electronics. Whether you are looking for a new challenge to take on or just experience life abroad, with us you surely will find what you're looking for.
Your responsibilities and impact as Client Service will be:
- Providing professional customer service solutions to customers over the phone and emails
- Assisting customers with their inquiries and issues by offering the right answers and solutions
- Being client-oriented and assuring client satisfaction and a high level of service quality
- Answering incoming queries from customers
- Being a team player and participating in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native Dutch speaker
- You have a business proficiency level of English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and you are willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full-time (40h/week)
- Monday to Friday, availability to work between 7 am - 10 pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1000€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1300€ gross/month
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you with your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.