Quality Analyst in Lisbon (Dutch Speaker)
Are you detail-oriented? Do you get excited by improving business processes? Then this job might be right for you! You will be responsible for the overall quality of the customer support team by for example figuring out their weak points or performing audits on the team's tickets.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Quality Analyst:
- Working closely with other departments to analyze top issues
- Mentoring agents on their quality
- Delivering training on new or changing policies
- Developing process documentation
- Managing investigations of escalations of inaccurate decisions
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of Dutch or Flemish and a B2/C1 level of English
- 2 years of relevant work experience in a Shared Service Center or comparable environment
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year of experience within quality control/analysis or an audit
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflows, such as updates in policies and guidelines
What’s in it for you?
- Salary range in line with the market depending on the experience
- Other benefits such as private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses, and cafeteria benefits
- A pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- Relocation package:
2000€ paid with 1st month of salary (out of Portugal and located on the islands)
1000€ paid with 1st month of salary (when relocating to Lisbon but already being based in Portugal)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Working in sunny Lisbon at one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300.000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believes in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On top of that, it's a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.