Program Manager (English-speaking) - On site - High Tech B2B sales
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for English-speaking Program Manager (On-site) to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 9:00 – 18:00
- Great office location in Malaga
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As a Program Manager in our team, you will:
- Be responsible for the overall site sales forecast while running all operations at the site
- Lead a team of sales managers to exceed client targets, achieve business goals, maintain compliant operations and deliver optimal customer experience
- Oversee the performance of key sales functions, provide guidance and assistance in the execution of functional responsibilities, help set objectives and achieve established goals
- Develop best practice documentation procedures and internal communication processes across sales teams and people within site and partner with other regional site leaders to evolve playbooks for incubating, launching, and scaling business processes
- Identify and communicate local market needs and drive issues to resolution, minimizing impact of potential issues as they arise
- Work closely with recruitment team to identify, interview & on-board potential candidates. Develop and maintain process flow. Responsible to set & track sales targets & KPI’s
- Coach, train & evaluate team leaders to monitor their teams daily & weekly performance. Regular interaction with client stakeholders, marketing, and OCP to maintain rhythm of business
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a proficient or bilingual level of English
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, minimum 10 years of technology related sales or business development experience 4+ years of program management experience with proven track record of successfully leading teams of 20+ people including 4+ Sales Managers
- Have strong interpersonal skills, communications skills - ability to coach team to successfully drive sales over phone, email, video and modern demonstration tools
- Have superior leadership skills
- Have experience, background and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions
- Have general knowledge of the IT industry
- Work well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
- Have an achievement and success-driven personality
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications Dynamics CRM or other CRM
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.