Polish speaking customer experience specialist Western Union
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our next-gen CX team! So let’s start something brilliant together: become a Customer Service Representative for Western Union. This role will focus on providing an excellent customer experience by fielding inquiries, addressing pain points, and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
What's in it for YOU!
- Working in an international environment with people from all around the world,
- Career opportunities, 90% of our managers grew up in Transcom,
- Benefits – health insurance, team-building activities, free gym, life coach sessions, fruits in the office, yearly compensation for glasses and etc,
- Engage in additional sports and social responsibility activities,
- Flexible work schedule,
- Salary from 990-1115 euros gross,
- Professional training and excellent experience in customer care.
Join Transcom as a Polish-speaking customer experience specialist!
In this role, you will:
- Answer inbound customer calls in Polish and analyze the issues in a fast, constructive manner,
- Solve customer's issues in regard to money payments both of simple and more complicated nature,
- Take your communication skills to the next level by leading professional conversations with clients,
- Provide an excellent customer experience,
- Work in a shift schedule (shift is 8h30min) - 8 hours a day and 40 hours a week. Working hours: Monday - Friday: 09:00-00:00, Saturday 9:00-21:00, Sundays are off and after some time it is possible to work longer shifts, therefore having more days off.
- Work with set goals, where you will be assessed on speaking time and customer satisfaction.
What we are looking for?
- Eager to learn new things and quickly adapt to change,
- Prioritize customers and are always willing to help others,
- Have a problem-solving mindset and attention to detail,
- Speak fluently in Polish and you have good English skills.
What Life at Transcom is like!
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
Don't feel like you meet every single qualification? At Transcom, we have an open mind, provide equal opportunities, and never tolerate discrimination, so if this role sparks your interest, we encourage you to submit an application despite any doubts you may have. You could still be a great fit for this role or others! Finally, if you find this application form too complicated or have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.