Planning Tool Administrator (English Speaker)
Are you ready to embark on a dynamic journey as a Planning Tool Administrator? Join our client´s team and be a key player in the streamlining of their global FP&A activities by functioning as the tool´s administrator. Our client is a well renowed global corporation with an international office in Barcelona.
As a Planning Tool Administrator, you will play a crucial role in the coordination of financial planning processes, tools, and reporting, ensuring the organization's financial success.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Planning Tool Administrator will be:
- Take charge of the planning solution for the Budget and Forecast activities, ensuring the smooth operation of critical financial processes
- Create insightful reports and user-friendly data entry forms that empower our FP&A teams to make informed decisions
- Provide technical assistance to FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) users by training on functionalities and resolving technical issues
- Implement technical improvements that enhance the tool's efficiency
- Contribute to the optimization of FP&A processes and tools, driving continuous improvement and effectiveness
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Building and maintaining multidimensional environments.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in SQL, ETL processes, and MDX.
- Data Proficiency: Data handling and visualization skills
- Tool Familiarity: Prior experience with planning tools is advantageous, experience with Tagetik is a big plus
- Advanced MS Office skills, including Excel with pivot tables and functions.
- Strong ownership, organization, and proactive work ethic.
- Knowledge of corporate finance (FP&A, reporting, controlling, accounting) is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance (after 6 months)
- Hybrid model (3 days per week on-site)
- Office in Barcelona
- International work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR, and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.