Personalized Internet Assessor - Ireland
TELUS International AI Inc.
Who is suitable for this role?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are active daily users of their Gmail accounts. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products.
In this role, you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone, and cultural relevance.
What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must have full professional proficiency in both written and verbal English & Irish
- You must be living in Ireland for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 14.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sports, news, social media, and cultural affairs in Ireland
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
- Click apply or go directly to https://jobs.telusinternational.com/en_US/careers/PipelineDetail/Personalized-Internet-Assessor-Ireland-Irish-Language/21456, and create an account.
- Click "Apply" then "Sign Up" and answer the necessary fields.
- Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account. Please check your spam/junk folder as well.
- Select Ireland as your country and Irish(Ireland) as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
- Once you complete the registration process, go to the "Jobs" tab and apply for Personalized Internet Assessor - Ireland(IE) to start your application process for the project.