Personalized Internet Ads Assessors (Polish)
TELUS International is looking for Personalized Internet Ads Assessors (Polish) in Tampere, Finland.
What does the work involve?
In this project you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements of your native country.
- Fluency in English AND Polish
- You must have lived in Poland for 2 consecutive years
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
- Permission to work in Finland, living in Tampere or able to commute to Tampere
- Work location - Work in the office two days per week and rest from home
- Temporary full time assignment lasting from October 2023 till mid January 2024
Working on this project will require you to pass an open book assessment.
What we offer
- Working in a newly renovated office
- Lunch benefit
- Sport & culture and wellbeing benefit
- Leisure-time accident insurance
- Occupational health care
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs