Payroll Specialist (Spanish-speaking) - On-site
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day. We are looking for an Spanish Speaking Payroll Specialist to join our department.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full-time contract: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 18:00
- Competitive salary
- Great office location in Malaga
- Full paid training about the company
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you’ll experience with us
As a Payroll Specialist in our team, you will:
- Process registrations and work leaves
- Change in contribution group, contract, shift, etc. and register them in the A3 payroll program
- Execute contracts and deliver them
- Communicate contracts to SPEE (using the Contrat@ tool)
- Make change in working hours, category, salary conditions and their calculation
- Manage variables such as pending vacations, generated bonuses, etc.
- Delivery documents related to the settlement
- Appraisal management (evaluation of the agents' experience and knowledge)
- Manage restaurant ticket
- Prepare and certificate payrolls through the A3 payroll program
- Prepare administrative documents for various public organizations such as Social Security or courts
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in both Spanish and English
- Have good abilities in MS Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Have experience being in contact with public organizations and customer service
- Have a Diploma in Labor Relations (replaceable by experience acquired and demonstrable in the same position)
- Have good communication skills, written and oral
- Are an organized person, attentive to details and methodical
- Can work on different topics without losing direction and priorities
- Can work as a team and also on your own initiative
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.