Payroll Specialist (German Speaker)
Are you a skilled Payroll professional with experience on the German market? And are you ready to take on a new challenge and provide all Payroll services for 2500 employees together with your team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client in their Shared Service Center just outside of Barcelona as a Payroll Specialist with a focus on German payroll services.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Payroll Specialist will be:
- Timely and Accurate Payroll Management
- Conduct in-depth analysis using performance data, identifying performance gaps to drive operational improvements
- Create on-the-fly reports, establish routine delivery of standard reports to the organization, and consistently improve reporting procedures to ensure the dependability, accuracy, and integrity of managerial data
- Taking ownership of opportunities to enhance service quality, and suggesting process improvements to streamline customer service
- Provide outstanding daily customer service to both stakeholders
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A C1 level of both German and English is required
- ???????A minimum of 3 years of experience in German payroll
- Proficiency with SAP or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems is highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines.
- Capable of working harmoniously with diverse internal and external teams in a fast-paced, international environment.
- Possess strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail and excellent problem-solving abilities.
What´s in it for you?
- Competative salary
- Ticket restaurant
- Work in an international environment
- Additional health insurance coverage
- A hybrid work model: 3 days of home office and 2 days from the office
- Start-date: ASAP
Your future company:
Our Client is a global leader in high-quality tooling solutions for metalworking industries. With a focus on innovation, precision, and productivity. With offices worldwide, they provide a part of their HR services from their Shared Service Center in Barcelona.