Partner Business Support Specialist with Brazilian Portuguese and English
Partner Business Support Specialist with Brazilian Portuguese and English- Relocation to Bulgaria
The Bridge develops manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
We are looking for a Partner Business Support Specialist to join our team of bright and forward-thinking specialists
So, what’s the role all about?
- Answering queries by clarifying the customer's requests via phone, email and ticketing system;
- Providing support to the Client’s Customer related to the Distributors and Partner Programs;
- Understanding and applying Business Controls, data privacy and security regulations;
- Providing accurate information and following up to ensure resolution
- Ensuring through teamwork that all SLAs and KPIs are met consistently.
- Focusing on customer expectations and satisfaction
- Collaborating with other teams to provide high-quality support
You are good fit for the role if you:
- Are fluent in Brazilian Portuguese and English
- Have experience in a phone based or customer facing role
- Are customer service oriented
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are experienced in MS Office
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS Excel will be considered as a strong advantage
What can you expect from us:
- Flexible working hours including late and night shifts
- Hybrid model of working
- Comprehensive initial training and onboarding at the office
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Comprehensive initial training and onboarding
- Certification program accepted worldwide
- Professional Development and Career Navigation programs to map out the steps in your development
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Additional paid leave for education, Corporate discounts and many more
That's just the beginning. Send us your CV now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead of you!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)