Online Store Agent in Lisbon (Dutch Speaker)
Do you prefer online shopping over visiting department stores? Are you looking for a job in which you would work with brands from all over the world? Work for bol.com, one of the leading web shops for books, toys, and electronics, located in Lisbon. Whether you want to have an incredible experience abroad, or you are looking to have a kick-start to your career in an innovative environment, this is the opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer service agent will be:
- Assisting customers who have questions about their shopping cart or are experiencing another problem during their shopping experience, either by phone, e-mail, or chatrooms
- Providing smart and calm solutions in situations while paying attention to details
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in Dutch or Flemish and have a good command of English
- You are energetic and innovative
- You are a fast thinker and work proactively
- Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
- Passion for fashion and trends. Capable of accessorizing and providing styling advice
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 9500€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1240€ gross/month
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.