Online Clothing Shop Agent (Dutch Speaker) Remote
Are you looking for an opportunity in the fashion industry? Are you always the first one to know all the new trends and follow all the fashion shows? If you want to work for one of the leading online fashion platforms which carries a wide range of clothing, shoes, and accessories from more than 2,500 brands, then you should apply to this great experience in Porto!
I can’t find the article I am looking for, could you help find a similar one? Do you think I can combine these patterns? These questions and plenty more could be questions you have to solve for the customers. If customers have queries with their shopping cart or another issue during their shopping experience, you will deliver calm and smart decisions in high-pressure situations while paying attention to detail. Over the phone, via email or online you will help the customer in the way you are the most confident with.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are native in Dutch
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– Passion for fashion and trends. Capable of accessorizing and providing styling advice;
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (from 7 am- 9 pm)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1240€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!