Norwegian speaking customer support specialist for Western Union
Is helping others in your nature? We are looking for a Norwegian-speaking colleague with a problem-solving mindset to join a community of customer experience experts. All nimble, curious, driven, lifelong learners and all committed to the world's best-loved brands. Would you like to be one of us? Apply now and start something brilliant with Transcom!
What's in it for YOU!
- Working in an international environment,
- Career opportunities, 90% of our managers grew up in Transcom,
- Working in a place where new ideas and process improvement are always appreciated,
- Benefits – health insurance, team-building activities, taxi services, free gym, etc,
- Engage in additional sports and social responsibility activities,
- Flexible work schedule,
- Salary above the average level in Latvia,
- Professional training and excellent experience in customer care,
- Full support with the whole relocation process and settling in.
Join Transcom as a Norwegian-speaking customer experience specialist!
In this role you will:
- Answer inbound customer calls in Norwegian and analyze the issues in a fast, constructive manner,
- Solve customer's issues in regard to money payments both of simple and more complicated nature,
- Take your communication skills to the next level by leading professional conversations with clients,
- Provide an excellent customer experience,
- Work in a shift schedule (shift is 8h30min) - 8 hours a day and 40 hours a week. Working hours: Monday - Sunday: 09:00-21:00, after some time it is possible to work longer shifts, therefore having more days off.
- Work with set goals, where you will be assessed on speaking time and customer satisfaction.
What we are looking for?
- Eager to learn new things and quickly adapt to change,
- Prioritize customers and are always willing to help others,
- Have a problem-solving mindset and attention to detail,
- Speak fluently in Norwegian and you have good English skills.
What Life at Transcom is like!
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
Don't feel like you meet every single qualification? At Transcom, we have an open mind, provide equal opportunities, and never tolerate discrimination, so if this role sparks your interest, we encourage you to submit an application despite any doubts you may have. You could still be a great fit for this role or others! Finally, if you find this application form too complicated or have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.