Norwegian speaking customer support specialist for NETS business clients
Do you love exploring the ways technology helps you do all your favorite things?
Join NETS - one of Europe’s most innovative, modern, and fastest-growing companies in the field of digital finance and payment solutions. When working for NETS you will learn skills that will prepare you for your ongoing career in one of the quickest-growing industries in Europe - digital finance.
Achieve your ambitions, grow your career at an international level, deliver the best customer experience for NETS B2B clients, and gain valuable experience in one of the fastest-growing industries.
What's in it for YOU!
- Working in an international environment,
- Career opportunities, 90% of our managers grew up in Transcom,
- Working in a place where new ideas and process improvement are always appreciated,
- Benefits – health insurance, team-building activities, free gym, life coach sessions, fruits in the office, yearly compensation for glasses and etc,
- Engage in additional sports and social responsibility activities,
- Flexible work schedule,
- Salary from 1800-2000 euros gross monthly,
- Professional training and excellent experience in customer care,
- Full support with the whole relocation process and settling in,
- Chance to work from home, after you have completed training (in Latvia).
Join Transcom Latvia as a Norwegian-speaking customer experience specialist!
In this role, you will:
- Answer inbound customer calls in Norwegian and analyze business issues in a fast, constructive manner,
- Solve business issues in regard to money payments both of simple and more complicated nature,
- Work for NETS, one of Europe’s most innovative, modern, and fastest-growing digital finance and payment solutions companies,
- Take your communication skills to the next level by leading professional conversations with businesses,
- Provide an excellent customer experience,
- Work in a shift schedule (shift is 8h30min) - 8 hours a day and 40 hours a week. Working hours: Monday - Sunday: 08:00-12:30,
- Work with set goals, where you will be assessed on speaking time and customer satisfaction, among other things.
What we are looking for?
- Eager to learn new things and quickly adapt to change,
- Prioritize customers and are always willing to help others,
- Have a problem-solving mindset,
- Speak fluently in Norwegian and you have good English skills.
What Life at Transcom is like!
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
Don't feel like you meet every single qualification? At Transcom, we have an open mind, provide equal opportunities, and never tolerate discrimination, so if this role sparks your interest, we encourage you to submit an application despite any doubts you may have. You could still be a great fit for this role or others! Finally, if you find this application form too complicated or have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.