Norwegian speaking Customer Care Representative for a digital bank
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our next-gen CX team!
So let’s start something brilliant together: become a Customer Service Representative for a digital bank . This role will focus on providing an excellent customer experience by fielding inquiries, addressing pain points, and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
What´s in it for YOU!
- Permanent full-time contract & salary
- Annual leave, bank holidays, etc.
- Industry training
- Career progression
- International, inclusive workplace, employee-related company
- Additional employee benefits e.g. free Spanish lessons, free unlimited coffee ( in the office ) and more
- Relocation support
- Corporate benefits - discounts for the car , travel, fashion, leisure, sports, events, home decor, electronics, and food industry products and services
Join us as a Customer Service Representative!
Be on the front line of support for clients and deliver impactful work on a company level. In this role, you will:
- Work for a digital bank that is dedicated to offering financial flexibility to customers with a number of different financial products across the Nordic region.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Contribute to the project's success, propose improvements, share knowledge and learn together with your colleagues.
To be successful in this role, the following is needed:
- C1 or native written and spoken proficiency in Norwegian.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, such as empathy and listening;
- Ability to quickly absorb information, adapt and respond to change;
- Positive attitude and willingness to provide brilliant customer experience – you believe that customers deserve more than just support.
The recruitment process
Step 1: You complete the website application
Step 2: You will receive an introduction phone call
Step 3: You will attend a video interview with the Talent Acquisition specialist
Step 4: Final video interview with the Team Leader
Please note, you will be required to complete a short practical task
What Life at Transcom is like!
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
Don't feel like you meet every single qualification? At Transcom, we have an open mind, provide equal opportunities, and never tolerate discrimination, so if this role sparks your interest, we encourage you to submit an application despite any doubts you may have. You could still be a great fit for this role or others! Finally, if you find this application form too complicated or have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.