Norwegian Team Leader for NETS company
Transcom Latvia is looking for talented individuals like you to join our next-gen CX team! So let’s start something brilliant together: become a Team Leader for the NETS Norwegian team. As a Team Leader, your responsibility will include achieving employee, client, and shareholder satisfaction through effective people leadership. The tasks also include leading operations, quality assurance, coaching, reporting, and following up on measurable production results. You will report directly to your Business Manager.
Join us as a Team Leader with Norwegian language skills in the NETS department!
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for managing product knowledge, profitability, quality, and effectiveness for the team,
- Focus on effectively leading and managing a team of customer service representatives;
- Meet company objectives in all areas of employee, client, and shareholder satisfaction;
- Develop the competencies of the CSRs and ensure that behaviors are in alignment with the company's goals.
What's in it for YOU!
- International work environment;
- Working in a place where new ideas and process improvement are always appreciated;
- Benefits – health insurance, team-building activities, taxi services, free gym, etc;
- A fast-paced work environment with the possibility to drive improvements and personal learning at the same time;
- Remuneration of 1900 - 2040 EUR gross per month;
- International company culture based on work-life balance;
- Informal and approachable management style;
- Opportunity to be spotted for your career path.
What are we looking for:
- Good leadership and organizational skills;
- Ability to form efficient communication;
- Proficiency to influence the actions of others;
- Self-motivation and target-driven personality;
- Willingness to set priorities and to reach the goals of the company and its Clients;
- Strong, inspiring, and people-oriented personality;
- Flexibility, ability to plan time effectively;
- Knowledge of the Norwegian language (at least B2 level);
- Knowledge of the Latvian, Russian, or Lithuanian language can be considered an advantage.
What Life at Transcom is like!
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
Don't feel like you meet every single qualification? At Transcom, we have an open mind, provide equal opportunities, and never tolerate discrimination, so if this role sparks your interest, we encourage you to submit an application despite any doubts you may have. You could still be a great fit for this role or others! Finally, if you find this application form too complicated or have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.