Norsktalende B2B kundebehandler for Nets
Do you want to demonstrate excellent B2B customer service for the company NETS? We have the perfect position for you in sunny Málaga!
Become a Customer Care Representative for a digital finance and payment solutions giant - "NETS" in Costa del Sol.
NETS is one of Europe's most innovative, modern and fastest growing companies in digital financial and payment solutions. Working for NETS you will learn skills that will prepare you for your ongoing career in one of the fastest growing industries in - digital finance.
What´s in it for YOU!
- Permanent full-time contract & salary
- Annual leave, bank holidays, etc.
- Industry training
- Career progression
- Work from home possibilities
- International, inclusive workplace, employee-related company
- Additional employee benefits e.g. free Spanish lessons, free unlimited coffee (in office) and more
- Relocation support
- Corporate benefits - discounts for the car, travel, fashion, leisure, sports, events, home decorations, electronics, and food industry products and services
Join us as a Customer Service Representative!
Our partner is a well-known player in the corporate market. This is an exciting position with huge potential to develop personally. In your role, you will deliver the best customer experience for B2B NETS clients via phone and email. You will work with Norwegian-speaking customers and guide them through invoices and balances and provide technical support.
What we are looking for?
- Fluent Norwegian language user
- High-level English language user
- Good computer skills
- Positive mindset
- Multitasking abilities
- Someone who is eager to learn new things and can quickly adapt to change
- Someone who prioritizes customers and is always willing to help others
- Someone who is ready to start on the 10th July 2023!
What Life at Transcom is like!
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
The recruitment process
Step 1: You complete the website application
Step 2: You will receive an introduction phone call
Step 3: You will attend a video interview with the Talent Acquisition Specialist
Step 4: Final video interview with the Team Leader
*Please note, you will be required to complete a short practical task*
If this is a role that sparks your interest - apply now and we will provide you with more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!