Nordic Back Office Specialist - Remote from Spain
Swedish & Finnish
Valid through 2023-07-04
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals to join our team. You would be working on behalf of our client, a world-renowned leader in the field of life sciences known for their high quality research products. Their wide product range offers solutions for different types of laboratories.
- Prepare the data for the Pre-Sales Team, manage scoring models and data providers to guarantee the best quality of contacts.
- Data quality and cleaning processes and ensure this data is properly updated in the database according to business
- Company evaluation: assess company potential using provided guidelines and online tools.
- Company qualification: conduct eligibility checks using internal tools to ensure prospects are eligible for acquisition.
- Be on the lookout for industry news and trends to ensure timely prospecting.
- Data Mapping, construction and extraction
- Understand market seasonality and collaborate with sales programs to plan ahead on sourcing areas, according to the sales team’s needs.
- Identify and correct data quality issues
- Responsible for delivering a set of contacts based on the agreed quarterly target.
- Maintenance of the data
- Experience on data management, quality and cleaning
- Native/advanced level of any Nordic Language (desirable Swedish/Finnish combination).
- B2 level of English or higher.
- Experienced user in CRM.
- Quick to learn new processes and tools such as Qlik.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in appropriate language.
- Motivation & personality for seeking customer satisfaction and resolution.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Candidates must be located in Spain.
- A full-time position with working hours from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
- Salary: 21.000€ gross/year + 1.800€ gross/year attendance bonus.
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including product, sales, and personal skills development trainings).
- Working environment that is modern and bright with a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere.