Nederlandssprekende Sales Agent - relocatie naar Portugal
Role: Dutch speaking Sales Representative
Salary: €1200 p/m (14 salary payments) Plus possible performance bonus of €500 p/m, €80 p/m complexity bonus, €7.23 per working day meal allowance, free health insurance after 6 months
Working hours: 40 hours per week: Monday - Friday 9AM to 6PM
Relocation: Flight reimbursement + subsidised room in company apartment in Lisbon for rent of 280 euro p/m
Our client is a global outsourcing partner - they currently operate in over 35 different countries worldwide. For their multilingual hub in the beautiful capital city in Lisbon. Are you a skilled communicator with a passion for sales? Then this role might be the one for you: We are seeking a Dutch-Speaking B2B Sales Representative to join our client's dynamic team in Lisbon.
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for engaging with potential clients, presenting products and solutions, and closing deals in an outbound sales environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Conducting daily outbound phone calls and emails to connect with decision makers and assess their needs.
- Demonstrating our diverse range of products and value propositions to businesses of different verticals and sizes, effectively addressing client requirements.
- Implementing outbound prospecting campaigns to identify and engage prospective customers.
- Taking ownership of outbound campaigns from idea generation to the initial pitch, pipeline qualification, and deal closure.
- Contributing to team projects aimed at refining our sales process for enhanced effectiveness.
- Establishing and codifying best practices and sales workflows for interactions with prospects.
- Reaching out to existing customers to introduce new ancillary products or encourage increased spending on current products.
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Previous phone sales experience
- Proficient in compiling and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
Salary and benefits
- A competitive compensation package, including 14 monthly payments per year plus bonuses.
- A generous 2000€ Welcome Bonus.
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net).
- Private Health Insurance from day 1 (free after 6 months).
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to enhance your skills.
- The opportunity to participate in a growing multicultural Project.
- Flexible Schedule to promote work-life balance.
- An inclusive environment with colleagues from over 75 nationalities.
- Access to modern amenities, discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties, and more.
- Possibility of inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites globally.
- Relocation package and accommodation guaranteed (for 12 months) for those coming from abroad.
- On-site work in Lisbon, Portugal.
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com