Nederlands sprekende Biochemical Consultant - work from home in Spain
Location: remote in Spain
Role: Dutch and French Pre-Sales Specialist
Salary: 23.200€ gross/year + up to 9.800€ gross/year in bonus (performance).
Hours of work: 39hrs p/week Mon-Fri
We are very excited to announce an exciting new role for our client in Spain. If you ahave a degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedicine or similar field and you are fluent in Dutch then we are looking for you! This position will be for our client – a global outsourcing partner - and can be done from your work office anywhere in Spain!
As a Pre-Sales Specialist you would be working on behalf of a world-renowned leader in the field of life sciences known for their high quality research products. Their wide product range offers solutions for different types of laboratories. You will be working in close contact with laboratories with the aim of increasing business activities in the selected market area.
- Conduct outbound phone calls and respond to emails regarding clients inquiries and detect and establish new business possibilities
- Ensure client satisfaction by excellent customer care in every contact throughout the sales cycle.
- Proactively identify possibilities of cross-selling and up-selling and establish new business possibilities
- Retain and grow the existing base of customers
- Interpret customer needs and proactively act to understand those needs
- Fluency in Dutch English
- College degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedicine or similar
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn and understand complex scientific concepts.
- Previous sales experience is desired
Permanent contract with basic salary of 23.200€ gross/year + up to 9.800€ gross/year in bonus (performance) plus benefits. Working hrs are 39 hrs between Monday to Friday. This is fully remote role that can be done from anywhere in Spain.
The recruitment processes are done remotely via phone and video conferencing.
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com