Microsoft Support Advisor with Polish and English with Relocation
Microsoft Support Advisor with Polish and English with Relocation to Bulgaria
We're looking for a Technical Support Advisor with passion for technology to join our Microsoft Team. Our colleagues work with a series of touchscreen-based personal computers, tablets, interactive whiteboards and mixed reality headsets developed by one of the Top 3 technology corporations - Microsoft - worldwide known for shaping the world of technology since the early years.
So, what’s the role all about?
- Handling Business Clients Technical requests via ticketing system
- Analyzing device performance issues
- Setting case priority depending on the clients needs
- Providing relevant solutions through established procedures
- Focusing on customer expectations and satisfaction
- Collaborating with other team members to provide high-quality support
You are the one we’re looking for if you:
- Are fluent in both Polish and English
- Follow the IT trends and have basic technical skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are able to identify and understand client needs and match their pace
- Have the ability to present complex information in a simple way
- Are up for a fresh new challenge, and picking up some new skills
What can you expect from us:
- Standard working hours Monday – Friday
- Competitive salary with monthly performance-based bonuses
- Additional quarterly rewards – a chance to win one of the supported devices/accessories
- Comprehensive initial training and onboarding
- Certification program for Engineers accepted worldwide
- Continuous training and upskilling program provided by local SMEs or directly by the client
- Professional Development and Career Navigation programs to map out the steps in your desired development
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Additional paid leave for education, Corporate discounts and many more
That's just the beginning. Send us your CV now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead of you!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)