Microsoft Representatives for German Speaking Customers
Are you a fluent German speaker? This is your chance to work in our Microsoft Support team!
Microsoft collaborates with our Teleperformance Greece, providing excellent opportunities an excellent opportunity for experienced technology enthusiasts to work with the world’s tech leader!
If you speak German fluently and wish to experience working in the world of computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers and online platforms, grab this chance to join the German Microsoft Support team, in order to support customers from Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
What you will do:
Depending on the team that successful candidates will join, responsibilities vary:
- Identify customers’ needs and deliver appropriate solutions, including sales
- Guide customers facing issues related to billing inquiries, handle transactions and provide resolution to inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist customers to place an order and related issues
- Answer customers’ inquiries and troubleshoot or escalate technical issues that they face and assist customers with account issues
- Follow standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
- Exchange ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
- Enjoy your time in Greece!
What you will bring:
- Excellent communication skills in German
- Good command of English (B2+)
- Sales experience with consumer products and services will be an asset
- Technical research skills to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Advanced internet research skills
- An empathetic soul with the communication skills that match
- A positive and adventurous attitude
- A sponge that is willing to soak up all the knowledge and experience we offer
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €3.000 depending on the language
- Health care discounts and benefits
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 12,000 people from 110+ nationalities.