Mental Health Professional (m/f/d)
The terms empathy and composure describe your character and you hold a Master’s degree in psychology.
Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy helping others? Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? We are currently looking for new team member as Mental Health Professional (m/f/d).
- Provide employees with tools to build emotional intelligence and resilience
- Attend and lead informational and promotional Wellbeing activities during employee training sessions
- Proactively reach out to employees and invite them to individual coaching or group sessions/workshops
- Design, schedule and lead psycho-educational group sessions/workshops, outreach programs, team buildings and activities in accordance with the department objectives
- Support the HR department by advising on potential employee suitability for the project
- Create and implement action plans with the aim to improve employees’ wellbeing
- Lead projects or activities assigned by the wellbeing team manager
- Regularly monitor, collect, evaluate, and report necessary data to keep track of employee’s progress
- Master's degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Clinical, counseling or health psychology
- Therapeutic counseling
- Clinical social work
- Have completed at least 3 years with users/clients/patients facing.
- License number, full membership or accredited practitioner status.
- Proficiency in conflict and crisis management.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English - additional language skills are a plus.
- Proficient user of the common office software applications.
- Outstanding communication skills, with emphasis on listening skills and empathy.
- Experience with conducting interviews is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- A strong desire to help others and flexibility to work in shifts.
- Comfortable to work independently and a strong team worker.
- Creative out of the box thinking and a high level of motivation.
We will need these documents:
- Cover letter explaining your motivation and expectation for the new role.
- Extended curriculum vitae
- Proof (Certificates, etc.)
We will offer:
- Permanent employment contract
- Working schedule: Afternoon and Night shift or rotation (Morning/afternoon/night)
- Appealing bonuses for weekend and night shifts
- Private health insurance after probation period and daily meal allowance from day one
- Working as part of a dynamic and multicultural team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally growing company
- Great office with modern workspaces at the city center of Barcelona
- Positive international working environment; fun floor with PlayStation, table tennis, and many more
- Comfortable leisure areas and opportunities to join different activities like yoga or guided meditation
- Appealing benefits like regular fruit deliveries for a healthy lifestyle and free drinks
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants, beauty care and more
- Attractive employee referral bonus programs
Join our team and apply now!
If you are looking do develop your career, join our lovely team. Feel free to submit your CV (in English) including your salary expectations.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
TELUS International values people diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation.