Media Search Analyst - English (UK)
TELUS International AI Inc.
Work from home as a Media Search Analyst!
TELUS International AI Inc. is currently looking for associates for our Media Search Analyst project.
Media Search Analyst - An exciting work from home opportunity related to Music, Video App Store, Books, and HomePod! We offer a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
The Role: Evaluation of online task types related to Music, Video, App Store, Books, and HomePod to help improve the overall quality and relevance of online content and research.
WORK LOCATION: Within United Kingdom
WORK HOURS: Flexible hours and schedule
LANGUAGES REQUIRED: English
-18+ years of age
-Fluency in English is essential
-You must be living in the UK for a minimum of 1 year
-iOS device owner & user
-Apple user - Your email address must be associated with an Apple ID; use the same email address in your initial registration
-Experience/know-how of Apple products is mandatory
-All candidates will need to pass online evaluations to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines.
Benefits & Perks:
- -Flexible hours to work around home life
- -Better Work-Life balance
- -Remote work & location independence
- -Positive environmental impact
- -Independent contractor role
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.”
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
2. Click apply or go to https://jobs.telusinternational.com/en_US/careers/PipelineDetail/Media-Search-Analyst-English-UK/21542 and create an account.
3. Click "Sign Up" and answer the necessary fields.
4. Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account. Please check your spam/junk folder as well.
5. Select United Kingdom as your country and English(United Kingdom) as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
Once you complete the registration process, click the "Apply" button to start your application process for the project.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org