Marketing Optimization Specialist (Dutch/Flemish Speaker)
Do you love marketing and understand how to create marketing campaigns?
The main purpose of the role is to act as a Subject Matter Expert for AdWords campaign optimization for our client’s projects. You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team.
The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
Our client is committed to investing in their employees. They offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career with them to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
Your responsibilities and impact working as Marketing Specialist :
- Implementing optimization solutions: building campaigns for high value advertising customers;
- Creating Keyword packs, bids and budget suggestions;
- Gathering and analysing data at account level and campaign level;
- Creating reports to support or aid the optimization strategies;
- Using optimization techniques and working on optimization aligned to customers' goals across Search, Google Search Network (GSN), Mobile and YouTube;
- Identifying general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients;
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of departmental process and policies;
- Providing excellent customer service to Account Leads;
- Demonstrating innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of Dutch/Flemish and a proficient level of English
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree in Digital or Marketing fields
- You have at least one internship experience related to this field
- You have an analytical set and experience with figures
- You preferably have a Google Ads and Analytics certification
- You are energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- You are excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- You are living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
What's in it for you?
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
Your Future Company:
Working in sunny Lisbon at one of the world's leading professional service companies operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300.000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believes in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On top of that, it's a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check out other opportunities for Dutch speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.