Logistics Customer Advisor (German Speaker)
You are looking forward to a new challenge abroad? You are excited about enjoying life under the Portuguese sun? Does sales, Technology, or Online-Ads sound interesting to you? Or do you simply care about providing excellent customer service and making people smile with your work?
If you are creative, motivated, and communicative then we might just have what you are looking for!
Your responsibilities and impact will be:
In this position, you would be a Customer Service Representative for one of the worldwide largest package delivery companies which provides specialized transportation. Every day, they manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
You will support our clients by helping them over the telephone and via email, with any queries they may have about products or services and also dealing with complaints. It is about providing the best customer experience possible for customers.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, are proactive and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a native German speaker
– You have a business proficiency level in English
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What's in it for you?
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week)
– Monday to Friday, availability to work between 7 am to 10 pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1300-1400€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during the training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.