Lead Generator (Spanish-speaking) - On site - High Tech B2B sales
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for Spanish-speaking Lead Generator (On-site) to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 18:00
- Salary starting 17 000 euros gross/year up to 20 000 euros gross/year
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As a Lead Generator in our team, you will:
- Work on accounts (from the prioritized RAD quadrant) for MM/CEP to improve segmentation data in Microsoft Dynamics and SFDC (CEP A + MM accounts)
- Follow up on the events, online demand, manage qualification of the leads and deliver good quality data to sales
- Support leads generation: Run local promotional offers – including stock cleaning promo, bundle offering, new products, etc.
- Profiling contact details for customers – MM/ CEP- improving the quality of data in the system– its linked with the whole profiling (improving segmentation data) as in point
- Transform unqualified leads into qualified leads, and if not fully BANT qualified, at least profiled leads
- Cooperate with country marketing team members to support marketing lead generation post – activities (customer contact details update, etc.)
- Cooperate (not overlap) in telemarketing projects to create qualified opportunities for ISRs/telesales
- Cooperate with the telesales/sales team for lead hand overs and follow up into opportunities
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a proficient or bilingual level of Spanish and advanced English
- Have sales process knowledge/background
- Are passionate for sales and technology
- Have IT literacy skills
- Are reliable and able to work toward objectives and keep commitments
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.