Italian speaking B2B Sales Representative
Are you passionate about closing deals and do you have a natural drive for sales? Then join our fun-loving, multicultural team of #GameChangers at Webhelp Greece and use your sales skills in Italian.
No two days will be the same as you’ll provide valuable and memorable experiences to a wide range of customers for some of the world’s best brands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contacting potential clients by phone and by email
- Closely managing and reporting on your sales pipeline
- Consult with small-to-medium sized businesses in the market
- Implementing tailored sales strategies to client portfolio
- Work experience in sales
- Fluent in Italian language and good command of the English language
- Absolute willingness to compete and win
- Demonstrated ability to create and close business
- Strong customer communication skills
- Team player, ability to collaborate effectively in an international, multicultural environment
- Self-motivated, self-starter attitude
- Problem-detection and solving skills
What we offer:
- Full Relocation Support (including flights, accommodation & transportation)
- Indefinite contract
- Competitive remuneration package (14 Salaries/year)
- 10% monthly performance bonus
- Daily meal voucher in Up Hellas Mastercard
- Private health insurance + Dental Care
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
- Employee events
- Free gym, well-being activities and a rooftop cinema with Acropolis views
- Enjoy with your co-workers your lunch break at our new Restaurant
You appreciate our values of recognition, integrity, unity, and commitment, and you are eager to create the "wow" too. More than your background, it is your motivation and your personality that will make you part of our fun-loving community.
Please note that non-EU residents must have a valid work permit in Greece to be considered for employment.
Webhelp Hellas is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp considers diversity a fundamental resource and offers everyone accesses to employment opportunities, regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.