Ireland - Language Consultant | Remote
We are looking for a fluent speaker of English to join a transcription project!
Transcription systems are sets of rules which define how spoken language is to be represented in written symbols. As a transcriber, contribute with data that help build state-of-the-art AI-powered models for the given target languages.
Your role will be to check the work of a team of transcribers and provide feedback where needed. In addition, you will help to translate and localize project guidelines and quizzes.
1. Review the work of the transcription team (Quality Assurance: QA)
2. Localise guidelines
3. Localise screening quizzes
4. Provide input to language-specific questions
- Fluent speaker of English
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Good internet connection
- Computer device and headphones
- Attention to detail and ability to review and apply guidelines
- Preferably with experience in language-related work (e.g. translation)
If you have attention to detail and are ready to put your grammatical, analytical, knowledge, and language skills to the test, do not miss the chance in joining this project!
Apply Now! Send your CV here > firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect when you register:
• Create an Appen Account
• Choose English (Ireland) as your primary language
• Complete your profile and project registration
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!