Investigator for a Mobility App (French Speaker)
In the role of an Investigator for an app that offers various mobility-related services, your main duties will be to assess and evaluate content, and implement policy guidelines. Additionally, you will be expected to exhibit ethical behavior and demonstrate proficiency in adhering to policies, while ensuring content quality, respecting intellectual property rights, safeguarding privacy, and promoting online safety.
Your responsibilities and impact as an Investigator will be:
- During the investigation, make outbound calls to collect evidence of complaints from drivers and customers.
- Evaluate and sort highly sensitive content uploaded by users based on client-defined criteria.
- Verify that the content received by internal systems or users adheres to the client's community guidelines.
- Escalate any urgent matters to your supervisor following established protocols.
- Reviewing content (videos, image, text, and audio) in accordance with policies
- Able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotation
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- EU Citizenship or valid work permit/ residency card mandatory
- You have a fluent level of French + a good level on English (B2 min)
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts; 24/7
- Salary conditions :
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 990,50€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1083,84€ gross/month
- For international candidate
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.