In-Office Customer Service for Food Delivery Brand (German Speaker)
+++ Only apply in you are interested in an OFFICE job. The job does NOT consist of delivering food. +++
The branch of food delivery services is significantly growing. Who doesn't find it convenient to just pick your favorite food and let it deliver within a few minutes on your sofa? If you are interested in that logistical challenge, join the customer service team of a growing and international food delivery company!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers. B2B and B2C while working on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands by;
- Outbound calls in B2B relations for gaining new clients
- Support for couriers in case of problems
- Answering incoming queries from customers (B2C)
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support -
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and at least a B2 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people - Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
- Working Hours: Full time on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
- Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
- Salary Conditions(*):
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1300€ gross/month
- (*)Compensation during training period if successful (4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
- Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Extra Perks:
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
- Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.