IT Technician in Alicante
Do you want to proactively develop and configure best practice processes, working closely with TA and HR teams? H H. and our suppliers?
You are in the right place!
Join our Transcom family as an IT Technician!
A Computer Technician is responsible for maintaining the computer structure (programs, computers, peripherals, communications equipment, local networks, etc.) that operates under the responsibility of Transcom, guaranteeing and controlling the correct functioning of the systems and support to the users. users of each of them. computer or operating system. The role will proactively develop and establish best practice, working closely with all departments such as Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Operations and our international clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Creation, management, administration and maintenance of users, groups, accounts, etc.
● Guarantee the maintenance of Software and Hardware and provide support to users.
● Configure devices on the network.
● Manage, configure, secure and maintain the network file system so that users can share established resources.
● Provide equipment and network access to employees who work remotely.
● Execute the installation and ensure the maintenance of firewalls and applications used to protect information.
● Ensure compliance with the requirements of the different systems.
● Implementation of certification controls.
● Receive, evaluate and resolve IT tickets submitted by employees for different reasons.
What are we searching for:
● English; Scandinavian language is an advantage
● Minimum 2 years experience in a similar IT role or in a multinational environment,
● Very good knowledge of IT systems, e.g. Microsoft, Nagios, Cisco, Citrix or similar,
● Bachelor's or Higher Education in Computer Science or Networks and Communications,
● Living in the Alicante area and available to work in our office in Alicante Centre.
● Availability to work full time (39 hours per week).
● Great ability to work with people and establish relationships of trust is essential,
● Organizational and multitasking skills,
● High level knowledge in Networks and Communications,
● High-level knowledge of peripherals and components,
● Average knowledge of databases and Excel,
● Experience working with desktops, laptops, and remote work teams.
What's life like at Transcom!
We have 30,000 customer experience specialists in 27 countries with 85 locations, providing services in 33 languages to international brands in various industries. Due to our recent success, we are expanding our award-winning teams and investing in our people. At Transcom, we are relentlessly committed. To our clients and to each other. Every day someone starts their journey with Transcom. Take the potential you have today and turn it into skills for the future. Be recognized for working hard, being a team player and supporting others. Champion positive, lasting change in your teams and communities. That's how we are at Transcom. Here we care and support each other. You are included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there's no end to how far we can go together.
If your profile matches what we are looking for, we invite you to one of our digital interviews. There we will give you more information about the position and get to know you better. Interviews are held continuously, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For more information about the position, please email us at: email@example.com