Home office: Online Data Analyst
TELUS International AI Inc.
We are hiring freelance Polish speaking Online Data Analyst for a project aimed at improving the content and quality of digital maps, which are used by millions of users globally. The job would suit someone who is detail-oriented, likes doing research and has a good knowledge of national and local geography.
This is a freelance position on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week - you can work in your own time whenever work is available. You will be completing research and evaluation tasks in a web-based environment, eg verifying and comparing data, determining the relevance and accuracy of information. You will be provided with guidelines for each task, which need to be followed. The project offers a variety of tasks, and work is paid per task.
• Full Professional Proficiency in English and Polish
• You must be living in Poland for the last 2 consecutive years
• Ability to follow guidelines and do research online using search engines, online maps and website information
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Poland
• Being open to work across a diverse set of Task Types (e.g. News, Audio tasks, Relevance)
• Applicants must be 18 years or over. ID verification must be attached when submitting your application.
Interested? Click the link to apply:
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.