Hair Color Customer Service Representative in Milan(German Speaker)
Are you passionate about the world of hair colors and beauty transformations? We're searching for a dedicated Hair Color Customer Service Representative to join our team in the vibrant city of Milan. In this role, you'll be the go-to expert for our valued customers, providing expert guidance and support in the hair color sector.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Hair Color Customer Service Representative will be:
- Management of consumer requests relating to Information and Complaints through different channels
- Providing excellent solution, service, product and beauty advice in a professional, precise and timely manner
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Background in hair color
- Sensitivity to cosmetics and luxury products (personal interest).
- Exceptional communication skills, a strong sense of empathy, and a strong focus on ensuring customer satisfaction
- A customer-centric approach, problem-solving abilities, and a collaborative mindset
- Proficiency in the German language, with at least C1 level proficiency
- Proficiency in English, encompassing written, spoken, and reading skills, at a minimum of B2 level
- Proficiency in Italian is a desirable bonus
- Competence in IT skills, including the ability to efficiently use tools for reporting interactions
- Willingness to work flexible shifts
- An interest in digital and social media
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Support for relocation
- Secure permanent employment
- Flexible shift options
- A well-established multinational company offering a diverse, international work environment
- Opportunities for internal career advancement
- Experience the vibrant city of Milan, known worldwide for fashion, and access to Italy's natural beauty
- Convenient office location with excellent access to public transportation
- 60% remote work flexibility based on project requirements, with a requirement to be located within 100 km of our Milan office while working remotely
- A "Feel Good Program" aimed at enhancing the workplace and focusing on employee well-being and engagement
Your Future Company:
Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working with leading companies and having a worldwide presence. For their client, one of the world's largest cosmetics companies, they are currently recruiting a German speaker for their office in Milan.