HVAC Account Manager (Spanish Speaker)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Key Account Manager to get on board with one of the world's fastest-growing & highest-ranked high-tech companies, which is now heavily investing in its expansion within Europe. Are you an Account Manager within the Airconditioning industry and capable of contributing to developing and managing a business within Spain? This could be a great project for you!
Your responsibilities as a Key Account Manager will be:
- You will have the responsibility of managing open accounts in the Spain & Portugal market whilst also seeking and acquiring new accounts.
- Establishing and strengthening relationships with customers.
- Contributing to the country forecast, channel, development strategy, and business 3-5 years plan.
- Local market Insight by analyzing market statistics, insight from customers, and competitor comparison analysis for defining your own plans.
- Negotiating prices and commercial conditions with customers.
Skills, education and interests you will need to be successful:
- You will have at least 4+ years of experience in Key Account Management & Sales within the HVAC/Airconditioning market.
- You will have the skills to develop personal and working relationships with customers.
- You will have the mandatory sales channel network and a clear plan for developing a business within the domestic & commercial markets.
- Spanish Native language required a good level of English.
- Previous Business Development experience is a must.
- You are highly energetic about your work and capable of being a self-starter under minimal supervision.
- Interpersonal, organization and negotiation skills.
What's in it for you?
- 70K-80K Salary.
- Up to 25% bonus p/a.
- Genuine career progression.