HR Administrator in Malaga
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our HR team supporting the next-gen CX!
So let’s start something brilliant together: become a HR Administrator in . This role will focus on providing an excellent support to our existing and new employees regarding all things HR and Administration.
We are international. We make people grow. We are flexible. We are open- minded. We reward our people. We are Top Employer!
Join our Transcom Family as a Human Resources Administrator!
The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for the correct implementation of the Human Resources policies defined in the company, in relation to labor relations and personnel management and administration, guaranteeing effective support to the rest of the functional areas of the organization, as well as all of our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to the queries of employees in everything that concerns their employment relationship with the company (remuneration, hours, vacations, leave, etc.).
- Complete the hiring process, in a timely manner ensuring the correct affiliation to social security and contributions, in coordination with the external vendor.
- Process registrations and cancellations in Social Security.
- Manage payroll process, incidents and closure of the same, minimizing errors in employee remuneration.
- Manage and process the disciplinary regime in coordination with the Team Leaders, Business Managers and others.
- Manage settlements of workers that cause company leave.
- Control possible presence incidents (sick leave, absenteeism, vacations).
- Manage and file all documentation that generates the relationship between the company and the worker, processing the files of the employees, according to the established procedure.
- Collaborate with Team Leaders, Business Managers and other support staff to provide advice where needed.
- Ensure compliance with the Collective Agreement, informing and advising when required.
What's in it for YOU
- Permanent full-time contract & salary
- Annual leave, bank holidays, etc.
- Industry training
- Career progression
- International, inclusive workplace, employee-related company
- Additional employee benefits e.g. free Spanish lessons, free unlimited coffee ( in the office ) and more
- Corporate benefits - discounts for the car , travel, fashion, leisure, sports, events, home decor, electronics, and food industry products and services
What we are looking for:
- 2 years experience in Personnel Administration (payroll, hiring process, etc)
- Both Spanish & English fluency is a must
- Experience in a contact centre company
- Experience with online administration systems, Microsoft, Google forms etc.
- Start date: 13th March 2023
The recruitment process
Step 1: You apply via the link.
Step 2: You will receive an introduction phone call
Step 3: You will attend a video interview with the Talent Acquisition specialist
Step 4: Final video interview with the Team Leader
Please note, you may be required to complete a short practical task
What Life at Transcom is like!
We have 30,000 customer experience specialists, across 26 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industries. Due to our recent success, we are expanding our award-winning teams and investing in our employees.
If this is a role that sparks your interest and you want to know more about the position, contact us for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!