HR Administrative Assistant (French Speaker)
Do you have previous experience working as an administrative assistant, HR, back office? Do you have previous experience with handling contracts? Would you like to start your career in a multicultural environment?
We are looking for a HR Administrative Assistant with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Your responsibilities and impact as a HR Administrative Assistant will be:
- Managing and handling of contracts (Contract creation, Issuing contracts, Gathering necessary information for contracts etc.)
- Maintenance of HR systems, files (hard & soft copies), spreadsheets, reports up to date while ensuring an excellent accuracy
- Supporting employees and managers when required, assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties providing first-class HR service
- Maintenance of quality service by following organization standards. Assistance in internal audit of employee data, vendor data
- Documentation of all activities and changes within appropriate systems timely and accurately
- Administration and analysis of the different internal surveys done by the HR Team- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills and relevant experiences you will need:
- You ideally have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business Administration or equivalent
- You have previous contract management experience
- You have a native level of French and speak English fluently
- You have experience in MS Office programs (excel, power point, teams, forms, etc.)
- You have attention to detail, excellent quality management skills and high-level of customer experience orientation
- You have a positive “Can do” attitude, proactivity and ability to work in a team and in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Competitive benefits package with various well-being activity options
- Meal vouchers
- Career opportunities
- Experience in a multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC)
- Starting date ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.