German speaking - IOM Cloud Solutions - Hybrid
Ready to advance your sales career? Start working with a world leader in innovative cloud solutions and embark on a transformative journey with us at Webhelp. Seize the opportunity to unlock your potential and achieve extraordinary success!
As an IOM, you will drive the sales cycle, nurture client relationships and showcase your expertise in advanced cloud technologies.
What Webhelp will offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your colleagues; you will have access to comprehensive training programs designed to enhance your skills in cloud technology sales. Here you will be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace culture that values authenticity, individuality, and teamwork. Every day you will enjoy a collaborative and dynamic work environment that empowers your entrepreneurial spirit.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
- A competitive salary package that you will live well on in Spain, with performance-based incentives and lunch ticket
- Relocation support*
- Full-time Spanish contract, we also help you with what you need to start working and living in Spain
- Full paid training for the company and the products you will be working on
- A modern centrally placed office in Benalmadena, right next to the beach area
- Work a few days from home and others from the office
- Spanish lessons, bonuses if you have friends that wants join as well, and much more
What you'll experience at Webhelp
You will take ownership of the business deal from start to finish, coordinating with the client and your colleagues - Solution Specialists and Senior Account Managers. Together with a passionate team of sales professionals you will engage with high-profile clients and influential decision-makers.
As an IOM in our team, you will:
- Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression, cultivate and expand a portfolio of clients, leveraging your sales expertise
- Serve as a trusted advisor, guiding businesses in adopting advanced cloud technologies
- Drive revenue growth by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to fulfil small and medium sized businesses needs of our client's leading cloud technologies
- Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Solution Specialists and Partner Connection Managers
- Collect feedback from customers and articulate it back to the business: “Voice of customer.”
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native-level, or have full business proficiency in German, you are also fluent in English
- Have 2 to 3 years sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Have at least 1 year of IT industry experience
- Have a minimum 1 year sales account management or customer management experience
- Have experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications and Client Relationship Management systems such as Dynamics 365, Salesforce, etc.
- Want to share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
It would be a plus if you:
- Have experience working with or selling MS Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365 or similar solutions
- Have Microsoft Fundamentals certification on MS Azure, Modern Workplace and/or BizApps
Don’t meet every single requirement?
We understand that you may not meet every requirement, but we encourage you to apply anyway. At Webhelp, we value diverse experiences and skills. Show us your exceptional performance, goal attainment, and self-motivation. Your transferable skills and relevant experiences matter to us.
Are you in the early stages of your career, seeking international experience? Or craving a change of lifestyle, ready to break free from the Nordic climate? Join our winning team and embark on an exciting journey where you can excel, grow, and make a difference.
Interested? Apply now and let's talk!
About Webhelp in Málaga
Our office is located just outside Málaga, in the Benalmadena beach area. Málaga is not only the Spanish city with the best quality of life (Eurobarometer) and famous for local artists like Antonio Banderas and Pablo Picasso. Malaga is also a city with a vibrant pulse and home to many well-known international high-tech companies.
Outside of work you have 160 km of coastline and beaches to enjoy, an exciting and healthy cuisine, nature and nightlife! Do you like sports, padel perhaps? Enjoy it all year around, we have over 300 days of sunshine!
Webhelp is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 50 nationalities, Webhelp Spain is one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. We focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
* Our recruiters will explain the conditions that apply.